GOT SOME IDEAS?
Want me to bring them to life?
HOW DO WE GO ABOUT IT?
Once we have agreed on the timeline, budget, and brief I will send a contract and invoice for a 50% deposit on the agreed price. I will only begin working on the project once the deposit has been received.
I will allow for two or three rounds of rough sketches, and once both parties are satisfied I will proceed with the final artwork.
As I do all the work by hand, I cannot make structural changes once I have painted the final artwork. If major changes are required after I have painted the artwork, I will assume you are changing the brief and we will need to start from scratch.
It is important to remember that due to the nature of my work, there will be differences between the draft and the final image, as once I start painting there has to be room for intuitive mark-making.
The draft stage is there for both parties to agree on composition and content.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN COMMISSIONING A PAINTING OR ILLUSTRATION PLEASE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- A brief overview of the project
- How many paintings, or illustrations
- A variety of images to inspire the artwork and illustrates the vision you have
- What the artwork will be used for (private, print, online, web, corporate, etc.)
- If for commercial use, the length of the license