“Three Little Birds” Paper Print
- Archival Pigment Print on Acid-free 270 gsm Cotton Fine Art Paper
- Signed and numbered by the artist
- Edition of 50
- Size includes white border around the image
- Comes with certificate of authenticity
- Please note all prints are sold unframed
- Some prints may take a little longer as they’re printed to order
About this artwork
By the artist: “This piece is intended to bring hope in these trying times. It’s about opening oneself up, allowing people into your space, with a reminder that you don’t have to share the deepest, darkest part of yourself. It’s about being fluid and adaptable when we’re constantly forced to ‘expect the unexpected’. It’s a nod to the passing of time, and the reassurance that decay leads to rejuvenation.
And to bring it home, there’s a favorite local beach in the background. The modern interior is confirmation that yes, this is all happening now, in real-time.
All of that wrapped up in a phrase that the late, great Bob Marley said best, “Every little thing, is gonna be alright”. Because no matter what’s happening in the world, there’s beauty all around us, and we can be comforted by the thought that everything, in fact, is gonna be alright.”
R690 – R1860